Saturday, July 22, 2017

Perfect biking day-- for riding northeast

Clear blue sky, temperature in the 60's, a 20 mile tailwind, and great sights along the way.  We rode 37 miles from Sainte Flavie to Matane, barely pedaling, and I think my average speed is a new record high.
We stopped at an auberge/ art exhibit and then at Les Jardins de Métis early in the day when the winds were calmer, then blew up the coast for what may be my best ever biking day.


Strange creatures from the sea.





These photos are all from exhibits at the International garden festival at Metis,

Sorry about the underlining, but my iPad seems to be determined to give me no other option.

The view from the cafe where I ate lunch.

Lucky birds.

Fish restaurant/store where we ate dinner.  I'm loving all the great seafood.















1 comment:

  1. Great photos Margaret. Getting enthused about joining the tour the last two weeks. Jim

    ReplyDelete